Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
August 6, 2018, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM @ Española Public Library
What: Community Relations Commission
Date: August 6th 2018
Place: Espanola Public Library - Conference room
Call to order
Approval of minutes (June)
Approval of Agenda
Public comment limited to (3) 3 minutes each
Voting in Stephen Lovato as commission member
Accepting nomination of Lauren Reichelt as commission member
CRC member Dorea Garcia Secretary will step down - nominate and vote in new secretary
Española Valley Harvest Celebration September 21-22
Committee Reports: (10 minutes each)
• Farmers Market /community meal Chairman Ralph Martinez
• Living Treasures-Cultural Carriers Chairwoman Camilla Trujillo
• Procession, student outreach Chairs Roger Montoya, Whitney Jones
• Short Film Festival Chairman Stephan Lovato
• Performing Arts/ Visual Art venue Chairmen Roger Montoya, Toby Morfin
• Networking /Fundraising /Budget
July 19, 2018, 5:00 PM - August 9, 2018, 6:00 PM @ Española Public library
See image for dates, times, and more information.
August 6, 2018, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM @ Española Public Library