|Home||City Govt||Governing Body||Residents||Visitors||Meeting Info||Newsletters||Forms|
Employment applications are found below. In addition, you may obtain them through E-mail, FAX, or in person at 405 Paseo De Oñate. Completed applications and resumes must be submitted to:
Human Resources Office
405 Paseo De Oñate,
Española, NM 87532
• The City of Española only accepts applications for position under current recruitment.
• Resumes are accepted but must be accompanied by an official employment application.
• Proof of education (Transcripts and/or Certificates) must be provided before an applicant is hired.
• Each position recruited and applied for requires its individual application.
• Only originals and fully completed applications will be accepted and considered unless otherwise noted in the recruitment notice.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State and City laws prohibiting employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color creed, national origin, religion, age (over 40), sex, marital status, or physical handicap, except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Utility Water Service Worker
Utility Waste-Water Service Worker
Code Enforcement Officer I
Deputy Police Chief
Public Works Director
Water Operations Supervisor
Police Officer (Certified) -- position open until filled.
|© 2010-2013 City of Española. All rights reserved.|