Its mission is to develop and implement quality programs that strengthen community image, provide recreational experiences, encourage healthy lifestyles, and preserve Española’s heritage. This is accomplished by:
• Providing innovative recreation, social and cultural activities and programs.
• Operating and scheduling use of public facilities and parks in a cost-effective and customer-focused manner.
• Maintaining effective partnerships with local public agencies and community organizations.
By successfully accomplishing this mission, the Community Services Department provides essential community benefits, including:
• Parks and open space for relaxing, walking, exercising and enjoying family time.
• Recreational facilities where residents can learn, explore, create and imagine.
• Healthier residents.
• Sense of well being in the community.
• A higher quality of life.
• Cultural expression and unity.
See the operational fee schedule for the Beatrice Martinez-Quintana Senior Center.
Find helpful information regarding the Richard Lucero Recreation Center
Ranchitos Park & Penny Garcia-Roybal Aquatics Center
Check out pictures and other information from the Espanola Plaza Convento NNMRAC.
See photos and other details regarding the Bond House.
Review Community Services facility fees and proposed edits.